About the Marketing team:
HUUB’s out to make brands accelerate. To do it, we need people who have dealt first-hand with the challenges facing brands today and can explain how HUUB solves them all.
As a Business Developer, we’ll expect you to build relationships with new customers, develop new opportunities and think strategically and work collaboratively, to convert those opportunities to successful business cases. You’ll be working at a knowledge savvy and relaxed environment where you will feel in first hand what’s like to be in a fast growing startup: from stressful sprint rallies to ping pong championships, you’ll be part of this life time experience!
I know what you’re wondering… Of course we have a wall of shame, so watch out! 🙂
- Prospect, create and qualify new customers
- Identify top accounts with key contacts to strategically set meetings
- Generate leads, engage in conversations, conduct sales via phone, email and in person meetings
- Leverage cold calling and outbound emails to gain traction within accounts
- Business negotiation and closing;
- Optimization and evolution of the client conversion process;
- Schedule and maintain a healthy pipeline that supports our rapidly growing sales organisation
- Prospecting and creation of new partnerships with business evolution;
- Be an HUUB champion and educate prospective customers on our product – SPOKE.
- Evaluate the challenges brands may face and turn it into business hacking – including up-selling, cross-selling, business opportunities, and referrals.
- You’re passionate about fashion!
- You’re business growth addicted.
- The person that gets things done.
- People person. High interpersonal skills
- A super fast learner. that enjoys problem solving.
- High capacity of interaction and team work
- Pro-activity and good communication skills;
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Possibility of traveling for commercial visits
- You’re highly analytical, with the ability to assimilate technical information
- Experience with sales tools – CRM, Email Automation, Prospecting
Nice to have:
- Experience in similarly proven functions within the fashion industry
- Experience selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels
- Experience with full life cycle sales including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, through to deal closing
- Experience in either Technology, SaaS, eCommerce, or Marketing