Who are we?
What about the Team?
Being a Product Owner at HUUB is an exciting opportunity to be at the front line of a fast-paced startup where you will be continuously challenged. You will be involved in developing the most advanced supply-chain product, Spoke. You’ll have a significant amount of ownership and responsibility, having a lead role in a product team. Together you’ll determine the roadmap for your area, deliver these solutions from conception to release, continuously shipping improvements to our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- Understand our business strategy and deliver product that reflects a uniquely HUUB perspective on how to achieve it
- Become an expert in your area of the product, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to the company mission and vision
- Manage the roadmap – capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Work closely with stakeholders across the product and business organization to understand their needs
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers
What skills are we seeking?
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies, and tools.
- Direct, hands-on experience with writing user stories, grooming product backlogs, and coordinating and prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- An analytical, curious and inquisitive mindset when thinking about software products and user behavior
- Ability to adapt to change in complex team situations
- Drive, motivation and strong follow-through on tasks
- Sharp eye for detail
- Be an excellent self-starter who can collaborate effectively with designers and engineers
- Be an excellent communicator of product decisions and know the rationale behind them
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
What skills do we consider a plus?