HUUB - Evolve your brand
Awwwards

PLATFORM

Our Management Platform
Control everything anytime, Anywhere.

PLATFORM

Huub Services

ABOUT OUR MANAGEMENT PLATFORM

The Spoke is the reflexion of HUUB´s business model. Its our ERP system, that is a cloud based platform that will help you manage your company connecting the whole supply chain of the brand, from the vendor to the customer. It covers all your operation: from orders placement, product reception, stock management to orders dispatch. It also provides an online shop that comes fully integrated with the other features. The Spoke is the key to the alignment and connection of all our services.

MANAGE YOUR SUPPLIERS

Our Management Platform

Create your purchase orders, schedule deliveries and quantities based on the dates that you want your collection in stores. Be aware of your suppliers’ compliance with dates and quantities.

MANAGE YOUR COSTUMERS

Our Management Platform

Sell multichannel: from retailers, marketplaces to ecommerce. Create orders quickly and easily on your tablet, just click in your beautiful products’ pictures. Or just import any file. Take decisions faster and based on data. If your customer is pressuring to get the goods in store, you can decide to ship an order 80% fulfilled and let the other 20% to be fulfilled later. You can set alerts to see these and other business rules.

MANAGE YOUR OPERATIONS

Our Management Platform

Check live order status, physical stock and incoming stock. Ship anywhere in the world and track it in one single web platform. Get reports on discrepancies on your suppliers’ deliveries, don’t miss delivery dates, control service levels agreed for fulfilment operations and transports. Check your Key Performance Indicators: sales, markets, bestsellers, margins or costs. Let’s accelerate your business.

KEY FEATURES & ELEMENTS

Our Management Platform

  • Actionable dashboards
  • Get a snapshot of your fulfilment operation, get insights and solve problems quickly.

  • Order Status
  • Receive alerts for orders that are held due to carrier issues or business decision.

  • Supply chain visibility
  • See the status of your purchase orders, sales orders and inbound/outbound shipments. Everything in real time.

  • Inventory
  • Check live your inventory by location, unit or status. Check what will you receive from your suppliers. Do not hold more sales.

  • Global visibility
  • View your business by region or globally through a single web interface.

  • Exception management
  • Set warning thresholds and receive alerts when items like inventory levels fall out of line, quantities received from suppliers have discrepancies, delivery dates are missed and others.

  • Key Elements
  • Sales orders, Purchase orders, Rate quotes, Delivery status, Product data, Inventory, Receivings.

Huub Platform Huub Platform Huub Platform Huub Platform

IT’S TIME,
LET'S WORK
TOGETHER